United States, Rockville, MD, April 06, 2022 (Globe Newswire) — The global autologous fat grafting market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of close to 10% from 2021 to 2031. By application, breast augmentation holds the highest market share. more than 45%.
Autologous fat grafting systems are used for precise and fast fat processing, which eliminates the use of laborious manual procedures. This makes the overall fat grafting process more effective and more economical. Autologous Fat Transfer System & Accessories Find major applications in minimal and non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Sale of Autologous Fat Grafting”
41 tables and
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2701
The 21st century has been an era of advancements in cosmetics, with many new and advanced procedures being made available to the public. Of these, the preference for non-invasive or minimally-invasive procedures has excited the population due to their minimal downtime and low cost. Autologous fat grafting is a special procedure that has gained popularity around the world.
Important facts from market study
- Integrated fat transfer systems accounted for more than 50% of the market share in 2020.
- Breast augmentation is the most lucrative segment and accounts for less than half of the market share.
- Due to technological advancements and increasing research and development activities in this field, North America accounts for more than half of the global autologous fat grafting market share.
- The value share of hospitals among end users is over 48%.
- All non-essential and optional processes have been temporarily put on hold as a result of the COVID19 pandemic. Pharmaceutical manufacturers have been severely affected, with companies reporting a significant drop in revenue due to supply chain issues.
- Markets in US, UK and Germany to accelerate at around 10% CAGR each by 2031.
- The market in China will grow at a CAGR of around 12% over the next ten years.
To know more about the Autologous Fat Grafting Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2701
Fact.MR has profiled the following key autologous fat grafting stakeholders in its report: Acquisitions and new product launches between global and regional market players are a typical phenomenon of overall competition in the market.
- For example, in May 2020, AbbVie acquired Allergan plc to add a number of new products to the aesthetics and women’s health portfolio.
- In 2017, Allergan plc acquired Lifecell Corp. The acquisition was expected to help create new product sales opportunities as well as expand Allergan’s autologous fat grafting solutions and dermal matrix products.
- In 2018, Allergan acquired Elastagen, an exciting clinical-stage company with an advanced tissue repair platform based on tropoelastin.
- In 2019, Innova Medical collaborated with Medical Device Resource Corporation (MD Resource), a manufacturer and distributor of liposuction and fat transfer systems.
- Tulip has made a mark for itself with the invention of patented syringe systems, patented SuperLureLoc hubs and proprietary cell friendly technology.
Major Companies Profiles
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc)
- Sisram Medical, Ltd. (Alma Lasers)
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Genesis Biosystems, Inc.
- Black Tie Medical Inc. (Tulip Medical Inc.)
- Ranfac Corp.
- HK Surgical Inc.
- MicroAir Surgical Instruments, LLC
- Innovia Medical Inc.
- Human Med Ag.
- Sterimedics Ltd.
- Proteal Bioregenerative Solutions
- Medican International Inc.
- LipoGems International Spa
Get customized on this Autologous Fat Grafting Demand Report for specific research solutions https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2701
major segments of the market
- Integrated Fat Transfer System
- Aspiration and Harvesting System
- liposuction system
- fat processing system
- de-tooling tool
- Fat Injection Cannulas
- Fat Harvesting Cannulas
- LuerLok Intruder Cannulas
- cannula connectors and single use fat transfer
- tubing set
- Autologous fat grafting for breast augmentation
- Autologous fat grafting for buttock augmentation
- facial fat grafting
- Autologous Fat Grafting for Hand Rejuvenation
- Autologous Fat Grafting in Hospitals
- Autologous fat grafting in on-site clinic
- Autologous Fat Grafting in Plastic Surgery Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- east asia
- Middle East and Africa
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage on the healthcare domain-
Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Trend: A recent study by Fact.MR on Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market presents an unbiased analysis on the opportunities and trends in 2021 and beyond. The study analyzes the important trends that are currently determining the development of the market. The report explains key dynamics such as challenges, restrictions and opportunities for key stakeholders and emerging players as well as key market players.
Silicone Gel Filled Breast Implants Market Analysis: A detailed evaluation of the Fact.MR Silicone Gel Filled Breast Implant market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis in regional markets is included in the report. The list of leading companies operating in the market along with their product portfolio adds to the credibility of this comprehensive research study.
Breast Reconstruction Market Forecast: Fact.MR provides an in-depth analysis on the global Breast Reconstruction Market with strategies and competitive landscape for 2021 and onwards. The market share data of the major players provided by the report gave you a detailed insight on the market drawdowns and upcoming events for the forecast period.
Market Research & Consulting Agency With A Difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies rely on us to make their most important decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract difficult-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the clients’ confidence in our expertise. Spanning a wide range from Automotive & Industry 4.0 to Healthcare & Retail, our coverage is wide, but we make sure to analyze even the most specific categories. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. The headquarter is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
United States of america
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583